The single-screw extruder is mainly used for extruding thermoplastics such as soft and hard polyvinyl chloride and polyethylene. It can process a variety of plastic products, such as blown film, squeeze tube, pressure plate, ribbon, etc., and can also be used for melt granulation. The plastic extruder has advanced design, high quality, good plasticization, low energy consumption, low noise, stable operation, large bearing capacity and long service life.
Screw rotation speed（rpm）
The single-screw extruder is a type of plastic extrusion line. Its technical parameters and models are as follows:
1. Technical parameters of single screw extruder:
1) Extruder production capacity Q: amount of plastic extruded per hour
2) extruder production capacity per revolution per hour
3) Nominal specific power Motor power required to process kg plastic per hour
4) Screw length to diameter ratio L/Db: ratio of screw working part length to screw diameter
5) Screw diameter Db: refers to the large diameter, series standards 20, 30, 45, 65, 90, 120, 150, 165, 200, 250, 300
6) Drive screw motor power P: KW
7) Screw speed range: nmin-nmax r/min
150/20 means that the screw diameter is 150mm and the aspect ratio is 20:1 plastic extrusion.
Single screw extruder as a common extruder equipment for the plastics processing industry.
Pipe extrusion: suitable for PP-R pipe, PE gas pipe, PEX cross-linked pipe, aluminum-plastic composite pipe, ABS pipe, PVC pipe, HDPE silicon core pipe and various co-extruded composite pipes.
Extrusion of sheet and sheet: suitable for extrusion of profiles and sheets of PVC, PET, PS, PP, PC, etc. Extrusion of other various plastics such as silk, rods, and the like.
Extrusion of profiles: Adjusting the extruder speed and changing the structure of the extrusion screw can be applied to the production of various plastic profiles such as PVC and polyolefin. Modified granulation: suitable for blending, modifying and reinforcing granulation of various plastics.